Sunday, December 9, 2007

Random thoughts part π

  • My rapper name is going to be Master Slushy. I'm not tough enough to have solid ice.
  • Jim Morrison is Mr. Mojo Risin. I'm Universal Elm Sky.
  • Today is the first day of the rest of your life unless you're dead.
  • If it's better to give than to receive, aren't the givers putting the givees at a disadvantage?
  • What kind of Christmas were Victorians nostalgic about?
  • You'd be cranky too if your name was Ebenezer.
  • I'm not 44, I'm 2 score and 4.
  • If an angel gets it's wings whenever a bell rings, how do demons get their wings? Whatever it is, we should stop doing it.
  • How did angels get their wings before the bronze age?
  • The Nutcracker is a terrible name for a ballet unless it's being performed on America's Funniest Home Videos.
  • Sleeting sounds a lot more fun than it really is.

No comments: